• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Browning citori experts, I need your help.

stormtrooper

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
60   0
Reaction score
Trying to determine the value of a browning shotgun. I don't have any pics yet, but its a Browning o/u 12 gauge Citori grade IV Lightning model with the 26" barrel. It has the gold plated trigger and the pheasant and duck engraved on the receiver. It does have some wear on the wood stock such as knicks and scratches but the receiver and barrels are immaculate. Just curious if anyone would know a round about value? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I own one there very nice ...... on these guns a little wear and a few Nicks can have a big effect on their value......2500 or so .lnib.... you can put 500 or $1,000 dollar dents in these guns by dropping them once

I own one there very nice ...... on these guns a little wear and a few Nicks can have a big effect on their value......2500 or so .lnib.... you can put 500 or $1,000 dollar dents in these guns by dropping them once
This is very nice, although it does have one good nick in the wood and some scratches in the wood, but no dings or dents on the receiver or barrel. I'm thinking about listing it but not sure what to ask.

Reactions: JHW
That Browning high gloss stock shows everything. My dad bought one quite awhile back for 2000, I believe. It has some obvious stock dings. Beautiful gun. It wasn't any less than 2000, and that was 8 or 10 years ago.

Back
Top Bottom