• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

BSA Considers Bankruptcy

Both of my boys are Eagle scouts and I was a leader for many years. They got their Eagle rank right after the gay leadership decision was made and we left scouts soon after. It is a shame that the organization got so far off track from what it was intended to be. As someone else said, they did it to themselves...

Zero pity. Lots of sadness that they destroyed what was such a great organization for young kids. They should be ashamed of themselves but they will probably ride that wave of self righteousness right to the grave. Hope we can get a new organization that lives up to the old standards.

I don’t see why anyone was ever in scouts in the first place

You can do all that stuff on your own

Go camping hiking etc

Without all their rules and regulations

I don’t see why anyone was ever in scouts in the first place

You can do all that stuff on your own

Go camping hiking etc

Without all their rules and regulations

It was hard to jump in a car and go camping when I was under the age of 12. I didnt have one. My dad loved to take us hunting but when it came to camping it was a no go. I learned a lot of useful stuff from the guys that were kind enough to take time out of their lives to teach me stuff it would have been difficult for me to learn on my own.

30 years ago, Scouting events didn't have a lot of rules and regulations.
Maybe now, it's more restrictive.
Sometimes I think it's more permissive-- I read on a news website that at an international Scouting Jamboree, they were passing out condoms and allowing bring-your-own-booze for the young adult scout leaders.

IMO, this wonderful institution needs to go bankrupt. They lost their way when they let homosexuals lead boys and let transgenders in. It was a wonderful thing in it's day but they caved and need to close the doors. I have no pity at all.

This is exactly what the Libs were working towards. Do you think they really cared about gays, trans and girls getting in the BSA? They didn't and don't. It was all about attacking an institution that represented the straight white male. They knew that getting a "diverse group" into the BSA would kill it off...and it did. They won. This is how Libs operate...and in the end, they even got many non-Libs to join them in saying "Good riddance!". Oh well, I was only ever a Boy Scout for one year...I'm a military brat, we moved around a lot.

This is exactly what the Libs were working towards. Do you think they really cared about gays, trans and girls getting in the BSA? They didn't and don't. It was all about attacking an institution that represented the straight white male. They knew that getting a "diverse group" into the BSA would kill it off...and it did. They won. This is how Libs operate...and in the end, they even got many non-Libs to join them in saying "Good riddance!". Oh well, I was only ever a Boy Scout for one year...I'm a military brat, we moved around a lot.
I think you are correct. IMO, that is the case. Take the baker and the photographer, they (The homosexuals) could care less about the cake, and wedding photos. They could get them done by anyone just as good or better. They just want to make a point and destroy people and institutions.

QUOTE:
They just want to make a point and destroy people and institutions.

I'LL ADD:
Notice that the liberals don't send flaming queers to order a gay wedding cake from an orthodox Jewish bakery. They don't send the gay couple to a "halal caterer" (serving food prepared according to the dietary laws of Islam) or ask that these Muslims make food and bring it to the gay wedding's reception, complete with buckets of chilled champagne.

It's only the Christian-operated businesses that are targeted by the social justice warriors.

Back
Top Bottom