• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buddy, guardian, family protector and my kids best friend, Cane Corso Italian Mastiff

testdepth

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
51   0
Reaction score
She is now 14 mos old and right at 100lbs of muscle. Hands down the best dog I have ever owned.
060.jpg061.jpg066.jpgDEA close head.jpgfull run and focused.jpgIce my favorite.jpglook left.jpg

She really is a beauty. A good friend of mine has a big male Cane Corso. They are very intelligent. I have always wanted one after being around him for a while. Such a cool dog.

I have a French Mastiff. Turner and Hooch. She is 7 months and around 80 pounds. She grows every week. Loyal, intelligent and VERY protective. The French does not usually get as big as the Cane Corso. She will most likely top out at around 100-120 pounds. Her mother was 130 pounds. That's very large for this breed. Mine was the largest female puppy the breeder had ever seen so maybe she will be just as big or bigger. A lot of dog to feed. She's a bottomless pit.

She was about 4 months when I took this picture.

Picture 331.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks guys! Excellent purbred Italian bloodlines with a Sire of 140lbs and a Dam of 100lbs. Just an all around excellent breed for the family.

She really is a beauty. A good friend of mine has a big male Cane Corso. They are very intelligent. I have always wanted one after being around him for a while. Such a cool dog.

I have a French Mastiff. Turner and Hooch. She is 7 months and around 80 pounds. She grows every week. Loyal, intelligent and VERY protective. The French does not usually get as big as the Cane Corso. She will most likely top out at around 100-120 pounds. Her mother was 130 pounds. That's very large for this breed. Mine was the largest female puppy the breeder had ever seen so maybe she will be just as big or bigger. A lot of dog to feed. She's a bottomless pit.

Any pics of your female and does she drool like Hooch?
My female has a very even temperament. Her Sire was what the breeder called "a big lug" and the Dam was very game and an Alpha female.

Any pics of your female and does she drool like Hooch?
My female has a very even temperament. Her Sire was what the breeder called "a big lug" and the Dam was very game and an Alpha female.

I'll take some more recent pics and post them. The pic above is the most recent. She was maybe 4 months when it was taken.

She drools but nothing like the movie. Only when she drinks. She drools horribly when she drinks. She'll look up from her bowl and it is pouring out both sides of her mouth like Niagara. I try to keep a towel handy to hold under her mouth after she drinks. I'll wipe her mouth off and catch all I can.
Other than that she isn't too bad. Sometimes she'll walk up and rub against me and I'll find drool on my pants. haha...

Back
Top Bottom