• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buddy of mine just spent a week in Fayette county jail....

I had to go recently for beating a jackwagon with an aluminum softball bat after he stole 2 guns from my house. Sad times when a thief gets caught red handed, gets his arse took to the train station via the wood shed, receives a good beating and in the end is not the one to get the worst charge. 1 or 2 too many swings is what the officer said. I told him to ask that dude if he ever plans on breaking into anyone's home again. The thief said "never. Absolutely not".
On a funny note my youngest daughter told me she needed a new softball bat because this one was "dead". I told her it has a few more swings left in it.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

I had to go recently for beating a jackwagon with an aluminum softball bat after he stole 2 guns from my house. Sad times when a thief gets caught red handed, gets his arse took to the train station via the wood shed, receives a good beating and in the end is not the one to get the worst charge. 1 or 2 too many swings is what the officer said. I told him to ask that dude if he ever plans on breaking into anyone's home again. The thief said "never. Absolutely not".
On a funny note my youngest daughter told me she needed a new softball bat because this one was "dead". I told her it has a few more swings left in it.

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk

Shoulda used yer fists.

In todays no bail and no punishment environment. Why call the police?
Be more likely to get tuned up or shot by the "heroes in blue" than anything else.

Long standing wisdom in Chicago has been, "If you get burglarized, and you want everything left behind of any value stolen too, call the Chicago PD."

Back
Top Bottom