• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Budget Friendly Must Haves?

I don't get gun snobbery. Just because it doesn't have a high dollar name attached to it , doesn't mean it's not a good gun. The water from my faucet tastes just as good as 2.00 bottled water and hydrates just the same.

I don't get gun snobbery. Just because it doesn't have a high dollar name attached to it , doesn't mean it's not a good gun. The water from my faucet tastes just as good as 2.00 bottled water and hydrates just the same.
This would be correct if you filter your tap water. That's what the bottling companies do (most of them).
200 is pushing it pretty hard for good options, but at $300, the world opens up.... SKS, Mausers, Police trade-in Glocks/M&Ps, most 9x18 Maks, and just beyond that, 1911s and AR-15s.

This would be correct if you filter your tap water. That's what the bottling companies do (most of them).
200 is pushing it pretty hard for good options, but at $300, the world opens up.... SKS, Mausers, Police trade-in Glocks/M&Ps, most 9x18 Maks, and just beyond that, 1911s and AR-15s.
Filter??!! I want all the remnants of pesticides sprayed around my well. Makes my innerds tough!

Filter??!! I want all the remnants of pesticides sprayed around my well. Makes my innerds tough!
Living in CA turned me off to unfiltered tap water (or tap water generally) since I knew that water started off in Colorado. It's a long long way to go and has probably passed through more people that I care to know.

Living in CA turned me off to unfiltered tap water (or tap water generally) since I knew that water started off in Colorado. It's a long long way to go and has probably passed through more people that I care to know.
Mine is filter through various types of livestock feces. Tastes pretty good though.

All water we drink is "filtered," just to a different extent. Granted chemicals may be involved... I would make the comparison that a Sig opposed to a Taurus may be the difference between bottled water and tap :)

Back
Top Bottom