• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Budget Friendly Must Haves?

I've heard good things about Bersa .380's...$250 or so.

I bou g ht one 20+ years ago from AO. They had literally just gotten them in and the guy told me he didn't know anything about them. I think I paid around $150 for it. Great gun. Never had any problems with it. It was a little heavy.

I got my 709 Slim for $180.00. I would rather it was the 111G2 but I'll get one of those eventually. Don't have a Maverick 88 but I do have a 500A 20" 8 round. But at the right price I would damn sure get a Maverick. (Shotgun or Car) I can't believe it's been 20 years since i owned a 10/22. I guess I'm waiting on my stepfather to croak and get my old one back.
I think everyone needs a Hi Point in whatever caliber you prefer and some kind of long term storage container for it with some ammo and mags. If you got really lucky you might score an Armscor M200 or M206 snub for two bills. Personally I feel like I need 2 or 3 more snubs to strategically stash around the trailer.

Man, I really want a Hi Point that is hydo dipped with a rebel flag! I've been looking for 1 for under a hundred bucks, I know I'll find one someday and I'm really gonna get it done.

Maybe a P-64, Makarov, something of that sort in 9x18... They run about 200 and are reliable.

I would agree with that. P-64 is a very accurate carry gun in 9x18 Makarov. I got the "PolishIron" grip and 18 lb trigger spring in mine. If you see one for $200 - get it. They are not staying around that price range these days - especially with two mags.
True Makarov's or CZ 82 cannot be had for $200 - unless you know somebody.

Back
Top Bottom