• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Budget friendly target stands.

Bend a piece of re-bar and poke it into the ground. We have one that has been abused and still hanging in there. Hang the targets with a couple of chains and hooks.

Steel plates are great for instant feedback also.

On any given weekend morning, there is an abundance of ‘houses for sale’ , ‘yard sale’ , ‘new neighborhood’ , etc., signs at any intersection (illegally staked out on the right of way) in any part of the state....just pull over, hop out and help yourself to them....repeat at the next intersection until you have as many as you want !

They are put out on the right of way in the a.m. on Saturday & taken down in the p.m. on Sunday....they do this because it is illegal to post them. The code enforcement rarely works on weekends and sales agents know this. No police will issue a ticket for taking themand no judge will enforce it if they do. Since it is posted on public property they are considered abandoned.
They make great target stands !! :)

We use old wooden pallets leaned together like A-frame. Nothing to attach. Tape targets on and when blown up, get some more. Can find plenty of free ones here and there.

You can also get the cheap wire frames for realtor style signs, and they often come with plain white screens on them that you can staple or tape targets into. Should be $15 each or less, just push them into the grass and off you go.

All those subdivision marketing signs that magically pop up on HWY ROW on the weekends are technically litter and can be removed by the state or any "concerned citizen".

They make excellent back stops. A can of white paint, and a target template, and you don't even need to print targets; or so a friend told me.

Those vote for xxxxxxxx signs that pop up on every corner and yard make great, reusable or disposable target stands. If you know anyone that ran for anything they probably have a garage full. I pull em up after its over and use em in the back yard, roll of masking tape and paper targets/paper plates is all you need.
View attachment 2009021
Bonus points if they have HRC on them.

All those subdivision marketing signs that magically pop up on HWY ROW on the weekends are technically litter and can be removed by the state or any "concerned citizen".

They make excellent back stops. A can of white paint, and a target template, and you don't even need to print targets; or so a friend told me.
Lol...see my post #24

Back
Top Bottom