aloo1

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
132   0
Reaction score
15 foot LED strip lights: $7.99
Motion sensor: $9.99
both from amazon.
DC power source: free from old paper shredder or old rc battery charge. Not sure. Could even be from the old Key board haha.
Sensor is on the right side wall facing other wall so not facing forward and light turns on when door is opened about 2 inches. Auto shut off after about 3 mins with no new movement.
Safe is a Liberty 18 gun safe and 15 ft of light was perfect.
i63.tinypic.com_nv8qq1.jpg

haha nope, they didn't even have the right combo. Had to go through all the liberty channels to get it. that's why it was so cheap. Ex wife husband moved out of state situation and apparently the combo he told her was a little switched around.

15 foot LED strip lights: $7.44
Motion sensor: $9.99
both from amazon.
DC power source: free from old paper shredder or old rc battery charge. Not sure. Could even be from the old Key board haha.
Sensor is on the right side wall facing other wall so not facing forward and light turns on when door is opened about 2 inches. Auto shut off after about 3 mins with no new movement.
Safe is a Liberty 18 gun safe and 15 ft of light was perfect.
i63.tinypic.com_nv8qq1.jpg
Nice...
For folks in the trailer park this is at WalMart:)
upload_2017-1-26_15-35-52.png

Nice! I have been wanting to do the same thing. It is nice that it is a DC system... any idea on the voltage? I am thinking of running mine off a battery in case of power outages.... or in case a burglar decides to take the dial off my meter to cut power to my house before breaking and entering.

Back
Top Bottom