• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds and Smokey Mountain Guns

shotgun 01

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
12   0
Reaction score
Going up to Gatlinburg in a couple of weeks to visit some friends, and thought I would drive over to Bud's and Smokey Mountain Guns. Has anybody been there? Are the prices the same as on line? Any other good gun or supply stores around the area?

I was a little underwhelmed with Bud's but it'd still be worth stopping in just to say ya did. Smoky Mountain Knife Works is the place to go. Never seen anything like it.
Exactly what mattmatt300 said....I went to bud's and was shocked at how much open space there was. It was mostly the same stuff you see at bass pro. And the prices weren't that great. There was a dealer exclusive 500 s&w mag online on their site for $1,200 and some odd dollars, in the store it was over $1,500! Smokey Mountain Knife Works is awesome! Haven't been in their gun store yet though.

Yep, Smokey Mountain knife works is great. I've been going there since before they built their current store many years ago. I figured I would check out their gun store and Bud's at the same time. I've bought from both stores on-line, and have been pleased, but Bud's shipping is a bit high.

I was under the impression they were the same company just different names hence why they share a parkinglot. I could be wrong though.

Back
Top Bottom