• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds and Smokey Mountain Guns

Nope. They do have free shipping on specific items. You really have to pick and choose. Recently, I went to order some reloading bullets and was over $200.00. Shipping was $23.00. I selected some different bullets and the shipping was free. HUH? I've had that happen a couple of times.

If you buy a gun in TN don't you have to pay to have it shipped to an FFL in Georgia? You can't just take it home with you correct? I thought that's what I read, been a while though.

If you buy a gun in TN don't you have to pay to have it shipped to an FFL in Georgia? You can't just take it home with you correct? I thought that's what I read, been a while though.
Not a long gun.. IF... (and many won't) they are willing to sell to an out of state residence.

Federal Regulations:
• You must be 21 years of age to purchase a handgun from a Federal Firearms Licensed dealer (FFL) • You must be 18 years of age to purchase a long gun from a FFL dealer
All handguns must be transferred from an FFL dealer to the customer in the state of the customer’s residence
• Long guns can be purchased and transferred to a resident of any state in any state provided that the transfer is legal in both the purchaser’s state and the state in which the transfer is taking place

• State residency regulations vary from state to state. Please click the following link (https://www.atf.gov/) to see if the firearm you are interested in can be transferred to you in any of our 29 retail locations.
• Customers must complete the federal ATF F 4473 and pass the required Brady Act background check before a firearm can be transferred

Back
Top Bottom