• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buds gun shop

Ordered from Bud's last year and used E-check. Ordered on a Monday morning, and my FFL received it on Tuesday the following week. It shipped from KY.

I just ordered another gun today from buds. It's a Springfield 1911 TRP 6inch 10mm in Black and Olive. I have been wanting one for a long, long time and finally decided to go ahead and stop dreaming and just buy the damn thing. I can't wait for that one to come in. I have a feeling it's going to be my new favorite handgun. It's got all the goodies on it. I have got to slow down. I started moving up here in May and I have managed to purchase six guns since then, utter gluten and total lack of self control, LOL. One was a Highpoint 1095 carbine in 10mm. That was the only real cheap gun I purchased. I had a 40 cal. in that same gun and it ran so smooth and reliable I really don't know why I ever let it go. When I saw it in 10mm I just couldn't resist. It's my new home defense gun.

I ordered the first one on the 15th so I will report when it gets here. I will also update my new 1911 arrival as well. I will keep everyone posted. i am interested to see how long they take to get here.

Well mine got held up because I forgot to change my previous address on my account. I put down the correct shipping address and the correct billing address but that original account address held things up for a long time. On my invoice it said all handguns were shipped 2nd day air. I think that's what it said but both are coming in Monday. The first order was for the Ruger 10/22 international was on thursday the 15th. However, I didn't catch the hold up sent in my email until this last Thursday so both were shipped then. So that's four days of ship time. That's not bad at all. In fact that pretty damn fast.

Back
Top Bottom