• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bud's guns

I've bought 4 guns from them, all being pistols. 3 were new, one was a used gun. I had nothing but good experiences with them. The only thing is they can sometimes be slow at shipping and then sometimes they are really fast. But overall I was very pleased!

bought 3 pistols from them and all three were very fast--make sure you check there FFL list to see if where your going to send it is on Bud's list--if not they have to fax there FFL license to them and that might add a couple of days--also try asking one of the local gun shops that you deal with if they price match Buds or anyone else--done that a few times--thats works very well and you save money----can't hurt to ask.

Bought one pistol from them and I had it within two weeks. Other than the somewhat slow shipping experience, no complaints.

I've bought 2 handguns, an ar, and shotgun. All with no issues except shotgun. It was an 887 tactical waited over a month and never shipped. Emailed customer no service and they would feed me a line of bs. Tried calling cs and couldnt get anyone so I called their sale # witch is for purchasing and surprise answer on first ring. Then went through several reps finally got to speak with manager who said they were out of stock and I should not have been able to order. I cancelled the order was told my account would be credited and a week later no refund and get an Iemail with tracking. I called again and had them stop shipment and issue refund immediately. Buds lost a customer for life after that.

Last edited:
I brought 1 handgun from them and I don't remember having a problem but from the research I've done before I brought was pretty much the same as everyone else says, sometimes the shipping is slow and a few people have had problems like acog but they do so much business I'm not surprised that a few fall through the cracks.

Back
Top Bottom