• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

Good Grief!
Pull the Manpon .
What's with the virtue signaling from you guys.
I just don't believe what the lying media says.
Is that too f'n hard to understand?
you honestly believe the media would lie about a guy being discharged from the hospital?
wtf would they have to gain from that lol

you honestly believe the media would lie about a guy being discharged from the hospital?
wtf would they have to gain from that lol

Have you seen a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in custody. I haven't yet you believe she is?
They lie about everything . Again, because I don't believe stuff until it's determined to be real you want to come at me?
LoL!
Get a life, get off the television/internet and do something useful instead of treating the ODT likes it's Facebook

Have you seen a picture of Ghislaine Maxwell in custody. I haven't yet you believe she is?
They lie about everything . Again, because I don't believe stuff until it's determined to be real you want to come at me?
LoL!
Get a life, get off the television/internet and do something useful instead of treating the ODT likes it's Facebook
Says the guy who is currently active on ODT and has been on this thread since last saturday.
Again, what would they have to gain from lying about a football player or all people being out of the hospital?
You are the one all bent of shape demanding a picture like its some conspiracy theory.
Maybe you need to get the life and stop acting like the world is against you and everything is fake. I bet you got a MAGA hat on right now and everything is FAKE NEWS.

Says the guy who is currently active on ODT and has been on this thread since last saturday.
Again, what would they have to gain from lying about a football player or all people being out of the hospital?
You are the one all bent of shape demanding a picture like its some conspiracy theory.
Meh! People lose their sh* when someone doesn't post a picture of the firearm they're selling but you want to make a deal out of someone wanting proof. When he sent the proof I thanked him for doing so What else do you want to complain about that makes you feel as if you care more?

Meh! People lose their sh* when someone doesn't post a picture of the firearm they're selling but you want to make a deal out of someone wanting proof. When he sent the proof I thanked him for doing so What else do you want to complain about that makes you feel as if you care more?
The fact your trying to compare an ad listing of somthing you might buy to a picture of a guy leaving the hospital tells me enough about your mental state to see myself out of this trainwreck of a conversation.

Game day....

Signs-Film.jpg

Back
Top Bottom