• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

^—————- The acme off foolishness…
You just aren't a critical thinker which is alright but to think any of you foolish guys have anything over me is delusional. Reading comprehension is needed. Plus I'm an anarcho capitalist and a anarchist so not into Trump, blazedog. Wrong again. You see, I don't have time for the Bread and Circus that takes all of your time.
I read through the national championship game thread and I have to ask, have any of you guys played competitive football or are you like the guys who know stats. That, was pathetic. I think what I posted in that thread nailed it. Enjoy!

Though, I'm going to sign off now, I can't wait to see who has what to say next. I wanted to see a picture of him healthy, like I would a friend in the same situation, and you Darren's came out. I like to see that I'm not part of what you guys stand for. Be it dressing like something from a movie for a lifestyle or just some other npc.

You just aren't a critical thinker which is alright but to think any of you foolish guys have anything over me is delusional. Reading comprehension is needed. Plus I'm an anarcho capitalist and a anarchist so not into Trump, blazedog. Wrong again. You see, I don't have time for the Bread and Circus that takes all of your time.
I read through the national championship game thread and I have to ask, have any of you guys played competitive football or are you like the guys who know stats. That, was pathetic. I think what I posted in that thread nailed it. Enjoy!

Though, I'm going to sign off now, I can't wait to see who has what to say next. I wanted to see a picture of him healthy, like I would a friend in the same situation, and you Darren's came out. I like to see that I'm not part of what you guys stand for. Be it dressing like something from a movie for a lifestyle or just some other npc.
👍

Back
Top Bottom