• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Bills Damar Hamlin

1673583060838.png

Its really amazing how many people think every medical incident in the past 2 years is all related to one single thing. But somehow all these things just never happened before 2020.

I’ve heard of faking one’s death but how and why would someone fake being alive? It makes no sense. What’s to be gained? What’s the purpose in it? What’s in it for his team mates who have now I guess have allegedly faked seeing him in the hospital? Why would the Bills team and coaching staff, friends and family all lie about his recovery and seeing and talking to him? For a payoff? None of those hundreds of people would object to being part of the conspiracy? They’d all hop right on the bandwagon and play along? To what end? I guess that was an actor playing him at the Bills game we saw last week…or maybe an animatronic doll or an android?

Ask some questions dammit! Be curious! Quit buying into all these stupid “rumors” and conspiracies. Lort Jeez Us Got Toe Mightee there’s some show nuff glue sniffers running around.

Back
Top Bottom