• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buffalo Trace 750 ml

Im not a bourbon snob. Buffalo is the the best 25 dollar bottle. IMHO. Been hard to find over the year but starting to see it in stores now. Some are marking up some. Found some at 23.99 and another at 29.99. I would pay that. I drink any bourbon over ice with a tiny splash of water. So...not looking to try and identify all the hidden notes and finishes. Plenty of good ones at 40 bucks or less

Im not a bourbon snob. Buffalo is the the best 25 dollar bottle. IMHO. Been hard to find over the year but starting to see it in stores now. Some are marking up some. Found some at 23.99 and another at 29.99. I would pay that. I drink any bourbon over ice with a tiny splash of water. So...not looking to try and identify all the hidden notes and finishes. Plenty of good ones at 40 bucks or less
The splash of water actually brings out a lot of different flavors, I always recommend if you drink it neat, and come across one that you don't like, splash some water in it and see what flavors it opens up. The only time I mix a bourbon is occasionally in the summer I'll mix it with ginger ale.

4 roses is rough, I gave away the bottle after one glass. But I drink it neat, no mixes.
4 Roses recipe has always been a bit too spicy for me as well. It does mix pretty well with a really spicy ginger ale, but it is too expensive to do too much mixing with.

Anyone drink scotch? I got this back in the late 80’s. Never opened.
DB8FA437-1413-4C4C-B26E-6A624F79343F.jpeg
A061D551-8F67-4CC1-89DD-EE4D47FF51D1.jpeg
5442A3CB-799A-4D40-9625-7EB51B9BDF2A.jpeg

Damn social media! First Weller's went viral and was being kept behind the counter. Now Buffalo Trace. Went to my local today. None on the shelf. Asked the owner. It's now held behind the counter. Thankfully they are good friends. Price isn't gouged and they will hold a bottle for regular customers.

Back
Top Bottom