• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buford, GA Checking In

Johnny B. Goode

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
40   0
Reaction score
Guyton/Pooler/Savannah and surrounding areas.
Hey, guys. I'm new to this site. Actually, to be totally honest, I hadn't heard of it before today. The great folks at the Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville recommended this awesome place.

I hope to contribute to this forum as much as possible, though I'm not an expert on anything. Just love guns. Especially ARs. I've built a few and have really come to enjoy it.

See y'all around!

Welcome to the ODT. We are glad you joined,,,,,,,beware though, Presently there are no support groups, prescriptions or antedotes for the addiction that is looming over your head since joining. So just sit back, join in, hang on,,,,:help:

Welcome, and I'll cut to the chase- whatcha got for sale!?! Hell, I am practically down the road from you!
Lmao. Nice. Currently I have a P290RS Liberty Edition and a Remington 597 Tech Target with a laminated thumbhole stock. I'm in the process of getting the threads up now.

Thanks for the welcome, all. If being a part of ODT means addiction, it's a risk I'm willing to take.

Hey, guys. I'm new to this site. Actually, to be totally honest, I hadn't heard of it before today. The great folks at the Georgia Gun Store in Gainesville recommended this awesome place.

I hope to contribute to this forum as much as possible, though I'm not an expert on anything. Just love guns. Especially ARs. I've built a few and have really come to enjoy it.

See y'all around!

Welcome to ODT!!

Back
Top Bottom