• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulk Ammo (9mm)

glocksinmysocks

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
60   0
Reaction score
Hey ODTers, trying to get some feedback on bulk ammo purchases. Right now I’m getting 1000 rounds of Fiocchi 115gr for just under $200 shipped. It’s really clean and consistent. Everyone I know keeps telling me to switch to reloading my own but I just don’t have time to do all that. So my question is, what are you guys using, where do you get it, and how much? Thanks!

I usually order from TargetSportsUSA.com and have always liked their service and the fact that shipping is included in bulk ammo pricing. Like you, I get name brand ammo at $190 per 1000 delivered. They offer cheaper steel case ammo but I have not shot it.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-luger-ammo-c-51.aspx

Looks like they have started a "membership" program. Not sure if that's a good deal or if that will be required to keep the current pricing...

Edit: here's how they describe it and it seems to have good customer reviews -

Buy ammunition at wholesale level...You will be able to buy ammo at our cost all year long and save

Free Shipping on ALL orders...You will receive free shipping on all ammunition orders all the time

Exclusive ammo deals
...Members only email notifications on a monthly basis for members only

One low annual fee... We guarantee that you will save more than our low annual membership fee, or your money back minus any savings you've received. You can't lose

I usually order from TargetSportsUSA.com and have always liked their service and the fact that shipping is included in bulk ammo pricing. Like you, I get name brand ammo at $190 per 1000 delivered. They offer cheaper steel case ammo but I have not shot it.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/9mm-luger-ammo-c-51.aspx

Looks like they have started a "membership" program. Not sure if that's a good deal or if that will be required to keep the current pricing...

Edit: here's how they describe it and it seems to have good customer reviews -

Buy ammunition at wholesale level...You will be able to buy ammo at our cost all year long and save

Free Shipping on ALL orders...You will receive free shipping on all ammunition orders all the time

Exclusive ammo deals
...Members only email notifications on a monthly basis for members only

One low annual fee... We guarantee that you will save more than our low annual membership fee, or your money back minus any savings you've received. You can't lose

Is there a link to the membership program? I like SGAmmo a good deal, but TargetSportsUSA kicks their butt on pricing.

Interesting. I'd like to know average savings. $20 per 1000 would be nice but 5k rounds of ammo to break even is meh.

Agreed. I do like the free shipping on all items, though. Sometimes I want a small quantity of self-defense ammo or something and the shipping usually offsets the savings. They do offer a money-back guarantee on it.

Interesting. I'd like to know average savings. $20 per 1000 would be nice but 5k rounds of ammo to break even is meh.

You can pick up ammo at Walmart for less or about the same. I bought Federal at the one in Canton recently for $8.99 per box of 50 rounds. (before tax)

Back
Top Bottom