• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bulldogs D, Fromm or Eason?

I honestly didn't see anything out of Eason last year that would impress me. Fromm has definitely shown some of that high performance quarterback prowess that followed his name during signing day. 2nd all time in passing yards in the stage of Georgia behind Deshaun Watson. If we keep winning, no need to change.

Fromm. Eason is a slug. Let him transfer to PAC 12 school where he can handle the competition.

Eason reminds me of Drew Bledsoe. Lots of potential based on the arm talent, but a lot of miles between here and the time that he masters all of the intangibles that could make him a great QB.

Eason reminds me of Drew Bledsoe. Lots of potential based on the arm talent, but a lot of miles between here and the time that he masters all of the intangibles that could make him a great QB.

I am positive that Fromm loves to play football. Eason not so much. I am sure Eason is a great kid but he doesn't have the IT factor.

So I guess you are a fan of the North Avenue Trade School running the high school harry offense? Well you your buck 85 QB will meet Mr. Smith soon. And before you spout off about the last 2 years watch the Dawgs game from last night. And imagine Miss St. had real D 1 players on the roster.

#Dawgsretributiontour2017

Vols are next! Clock is ticking on the stupid bees.
Stupid Bees? Personal foul..... I watched the game last night and enjoyed it. Paul Johnson does a good job with getting the most out of what he has to work with. They don't have the recruiting clout of say Alabama now do they? It's easy to be a Bama fan. UsTech fans hardly ever expect to win. We hope to. We live for the upset. The real prize is a degree from this university and every university. Shame some of the thugs some teams are dressing out. Football is big money so comes the coruption but that is another can of worms. Georgia looks good this year. If they make it to the SEC champ game. I hope both teams players are healthy and get the opportunity they have worked hard for.

Stupid Bees? Personal foul..... I watched the game last night and enjoyed it. Paul Johnson does a good job with getting the most out of what he has to work with. They don't have the recruiting clout of say Alabama now do they? It's easy to be a Bama fan. UsTech fans hardly ever expect to win. We hope to. We live for the upset. The real prize is a degree from this university and every university. Shame some of the thugs some teams are dressing out. Football is big money so comes the coruption but that is another can of worms. Georgia looks good this year. If they make it to the SEC champ game. I hope both teams players are healthy and get the opportunity they have worked hard for.

It is all in fun. I would be excited for my kids to get a degree from Tech. I am allergic to Yellow Jackets. They will always be stupid bees to me. And you guys deserve a better Coach.

I hope they are both sidelined with high ankle sprains over the Thanksgiving holidays.
No biggie. I get it.
But the way the Dawgs look right now, your slide rule toting boys are probably gonna get a good ole fashioned country *** whooping on that weekend :)

Back
Top Bottom