• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bullet hits my tree

Quit trolling him and you will never see it
nobody was trolling I just had an opinion some of you did not agree with , but a few did.. so he keeps rehashing it over and over ..
I thought we were all adults on here with our own opinions and thoughts apparently not...

BTW You should look up Internet troll to see the definition, my comments were not trolling merely my opinion, sorry they did not jive with a few of the others..

nobody was trolling I just had an opinion some of you did not agree with , but a few did.. so he keeps rehashing it over and over ..
I thought we were all adults on here with our own opinions and thoughts apparently not...

BTW You should look up Internet troll to see the definition, my comments were not trolling merely my opinion, sorry they did not jive with a few of the others..
Seen any meteors lately?

The rest of the story is not so flattering for me.

When I hit the ground after the shooting the next thing out of my mouth was "I'm coming for you!" and I took off in their direction. It was only when I hit the oak leaves that I heard small footsteps running behind me in the leaves. Confronting someone in the woods when both of you are armed and jacked up is not the place I want my 10 year old son.

There is a time for charging in and a time to settle and think. I am a father and the greater task I have in life now is teaching my kids how to be a level headed adult. This, at times, flies is in direct contrast of what I want to do, but it ain't about me anymore. Truthfully, life has never been about me and it took me a long time to figure that out.

I will confront the father and I will do it with a polite, but stern demeanor. Make no mistake, I do not intend to just let it go. I want my son to SEE how to handle things not just HEAR how to handle things. My kids have seen their dad try to be respectful and calm with someone and it turn bad when the guy put his hands on me and stepped toward my wife. What they saw scared them, I could see it in their eyes. Now I try and make sure they see their father is a kind man that will do anything possible for a stranger, but will also bring Hell with him if needed.

Glad your ok, and great job showing restrain as well as using your quick wits to know that your son was there with you. Phenomenal job.

The big question is….. did you ask him where he found 22 ammo?

That's what I'm asking rich ass. Heck with 22s who has the money to be shooting at random stuff with them now. I shot at a squirrel twice the other day and was ashamed knowing that dollar a shell went to waste. That pricing is based off of odt pricing btw.

Back
Top Bottom