• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

bullet hits my tree

Since we are kicking dust at each other and I want to join in.
Not bullet speed and sound related. Safety only.

I've got a question ? Why didnt you sit on the ground.
The safety harness thing had me. If I had a kid which I dont and I left a safety harness at home. We'd both be sitting on the ground regardless if the deer could see us or not. Safety got throw out the window from the get go. I'll be a Richard this time but you said the tree's are 2 feet apart but are one tree which I totally get it split at the bottom. But how did the kid get into the tree without a safety harness on is my question.
I guess I'm the only who wears one going up and down a tree which is actually the most dangerous time.

2 people 1 safety harness. If he wore it up he would have had to take it off so you could wear it. Then you tied him in.

I'm a Richard. I said it. But safety is safety.

Awesome post Cody, I can't believe no one else called him out on that FACT.. Probably because they were all jacked up about him almost getting shot...

the fact he was unsafe with his child IRREFUTABLE

irrefutable1.
impossible to deny or disprove.
"irrefutable evidence"
sorry couldn't help myself...lol

I will admit I was was wrong [maybe] on the shot and sound..lol

Sucks to get shot at.

I had to dive and crawl once when some douchebag was shooting at a deer on a rise above me.
Guy was on a rise behind me.

Yep I was yelling between all five shots and I know he saw me because I saw him before he shot and I was in blaze coveralls.

He was illegally hunting on my father in laws farm in Pennsylvania which is home to some very nice monster bucks every year.

He took off running after I got up and started swearing like a truck driving, fisherman, dock worker.

No holes in my story, nor my back.....thankfully.

I call BS. Nobody has any 22lr.

:lol:

Seriously, glad to hear you're ok. That would be a terrifying prospect, especially with your son around. I must admit it would be hard for me no to send a few back considering the danger this guy posed to your son. Good on you...

Back
Top Bottom