• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullet Trap for my eldest grandson....

If you keep "upping the ante" until find a cartridge whose bullets will dent the plate,

now you're gonna be changing the geometry of the lead splatter when even 22s hit it.

You might wear out your mudflaps quicker or you might have danger of fragments coming out the front of the trap.

If you keep "upping the ante" until find a cartridge whose bullets will dent the plate,

now you're gonna be changing the geometry of the lead splatter when even 22s hit it.

You might wear out your mudflaps quicker or you might have danger of fragments coming out the front of the trap.
The most lawyer-esque thing I've read all day.....

For all those concerned: the "ante-upping" was a Saturday afternoon goof off thing letting my grandson try out Glocks in 380, and 9mm.
The bullet trap is henceforth designated as rimfire worthy, and will be used by the young man it was built for.
And if he burns through enough 22, to cause issues with lead adhering to the plate........I'll scrape it off for him.

Great job Paw Paw ….. and kudos to the young-un for his marksmanship! Young folks and their love for guns is one of the only things that will keep this country free and safe….. Being as that is a tall order in itself.
Thanks for sharing too !

Back
Top Bottom