• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullseye Lawrencville just got in huge order

Ouch! I guess I may need to check out a few other spots as Bullseye is usually the only actual gun shop I go to. Not counting Bass Pro, Academy, etc.

Everyone has better prices than Bass Pro. $699 for a Glock 19? Ugh. No thanks. Have you tried Deaton's, Trading Place Pawn, Hill Top or Gun Room?

I know everyone does and I frequent Trading Place as well. Bullseye is just more convenient and they usually have what I need at a decent price.

There is another gun shop within walking distance to bullseye called fast firearms. I have yet to find it but they have decent prices on their website. The guy who told me about them said they are in a house and don't have a sign or anything.. That's probably why no one's heard of them.

Scott at Bullseye seems like a good guy. He helped me the other night. I go to Bullseye often. The fact that I don't know all their names is a testament to their level of service but they're still okay. They're definitely cheaper than most places.

As of an hour ago they had a bunch of stripped lowers for $169. I didn't recognize the manuf.

Fast Firearms is OK. They have a decent size place and one room in the back with guns. Haven't been in there in awhile so couldn't tell you what there inventory looks like right now.

Best price on suppressors period.
Can't beat them. Especially on AAC stuff

I buy all the Nga items there they have them. Or used to have them in stock and its decent in price. If I want something and when I do I want it right there and then I get it there.

I like them.

I agree with you guys about Bullseye. I hate being talked to like im an idiot. If anyone uses Bullseye and would like something better, Clydes Armory and Franklins gun shop in Athens are A+++. Little Drive, but i love these places. There is a Range behind Franklins too called the Firing Lane. Its ok, but way better then Bullseye

I agree with you guys about Bullseye. I hate being talked to like im an idiot. If anyone uses Bullseye and would like something better, Clydes Armory and Franklins gun shop in Athens are A+++. Little Drive, but i love these places. There is a Range behind Franklins too called the Firing Lane. Its ok, but way better then Bullseye

You're the first person I've ever come across who likes Franklin's. I avoided that place like the plague when I lived in Athens.

Back
Top Bottom