• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullseye!

Hey now, don't be too hard on Bullseye. I like that place. Cheap good ammo, cheap range rates, gun prices are better than here sometimes. I'd rather them keep the prices down than make it pretty. It usually smells like gunsmoke to me... MMMmmmmm

I like Bullseye. It can get crowded at times (Wednesday is the night the IPSC folks take over the range), but the prices are reasonable and they've done a good job of improving the range, equipment and the store over the last few years. Good assortment of used firearms on hand, too.

I love bullseye, good people, and decent range. A LOT of the people who shoot are newbs and need to learn to handle a weapon, especially the younger ones.

I must be in the minority. The ONLY good thing about this place is the selection at times. Staff are asses IMO. I walk out before spending $3000 once. I made sure they knew. Went to Dixie and Clydes instead. F them

Shoot targets on Sundays and Pins there Thursdays. Once you get to know them their actually pretty nice guys, at least the ones I see there most of the time. When they're busy they don't chat much but when it's slow they'll shoot the breeze with you.

Back
Top Bottom