• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullseye!

I don't really care to shoot there,(It's too Dungeon-Like for me :) ) but they are usually a few dollars cheaper on thier guns than oher locals. I went in there New Years Eve to buy a gun and was the only person there, got treated real nice like since I was the only customer lol...

Last edited:
I heard they were jerks that is what my brother told me. He asked them a question and they ignored him like he wasnt there said he would never go back. I wont step foot in the place why should I there are so many other options in the atlanta area.

The one time I stopped in, they were very nice and very helpful. Spoke to two guys after I come out of the range, and even though there were a lot of people in the store, I didn't feel rushed.

I went by there last weekend for the first time and that place was a zoo. Couldn't get anywhere near the gun counter. I'm sure there were some folks buying but looked to be mostly tire kickers and teenagers.

I've been to Bullseye more times than I can remember. I have experienced/seen both excellent service and down right horrible service from the same people. I'm talking sarcastic, condescending and just plain old mean treatment. They seem to be a moody bunch. I go there for selection, but I'm going to try out Trigger time for their range and just basically check them out. I've heard good things, so maybe I'll have a new spot.:thumb:

Their selection is not even close I'm sorry to say. They are quite new and that could change. But their range is new, ventilated well and the guys are great. I can shop at Clydes ad Dixie.

Their selection is not even close I'm sorry to say. They are quite new and that could change. But their range is new, ventilated well and the guys are great. I can shop at Clydes ad Dixie.

I'm going to try to shoot there sometime next week and I'm looking forward to it. I only live about 20mins from Braselton and I have never heard of Clydes or Dixie. Sounds like I have 2 more places to check out!

Clydes Armory is in Athens. Large place, good range and selection. Just have to watch the prices.

Dixie Ammo Dump is in Hoschton/ Jefferson. Not easy to find. A little smaller but decent selection of handguns and rifles. Sometimes they have gems.

I will PM you my cell and I can let you know where they are.

Clydes Armory is in Athens. Large place, good range and selection. Just have to watch the prices.

Dixie Ammo Dump is in Hoschton/ Jefferson. Not easy to find. A little smaller but decent selection of handguns and rifles. Sometimes they have gems.

I will PM you my cell and I can let you know where they are.

Thanks man. I found their website. They list what guns they have and their price right there on the website. You don't see that very often. http://www.armthepopulace.com/catalog/

Back
Top Bottom