• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullseye!

Clydes Armory is in Athens. Large place, good range and selection. Just have to watch the prices.

Dixie Ammo Dump is in Hoschton/ Jefferson. Not easy to find. A little smaller but decent selection of handguns and rifles. Sometimes they have gems.

I will PM you my cell and I can let you know where they are.

Clyde Armory does not have a range.

any1 tried to haggle prices @ Bullseye? did it work?

I haven't tried but I imagine it wouldn't hurt to try with their used guns. They've got a nice looking 10/22 that's been sitting there for weeks.

I was there tonight and one of the guys that works there was shooting in the rifle range. There was another guy there with his two kids. The guy from Bullseye gave the other guy some pointers and let the kids shoot his gun. I thought that was pretty cool.

I love bulls eye for their selection fo new and used.

but it took me 30 mins to get someone to get a AR gas block form behind the counter. the guy was like, "oh, do you want to buy something?" no crap, ive just been staring at you for half an hour.

I love bulls eye for their selection fo new and used.

but it took me 30 mins to get someone to get a AR gas block form behind the counter. the guy was like, "oh, do you want to buy something?" no crap, ive just been staring at you for half an hour.

hahahahaha.... of corse not... your just... interesting people.... i love to stare... and no i diddnt come to buy an ar-15 gas block.... YES GIVE ME THE GAS BLOCK

I have been in Bullseyes many times. I have used their range a couple of times and bought several firearms there. The good is they have descent prices. From my experience, they don't haggle prices. The price listed is what it sells for. The bad is the customer service. They are definitely an arrogant bunch, but that's an attitude that starts with the owner. I can truthfully say that I have bought my last firearm from them. I finally just got feed up with being ignored and talked down to when I went in there. It's just easier for me to buy off of this forum or from a place like Gunbroker!!!

it took me 30 mins to get someone to get a AR gas block form behind the counter. the guy was like, "oh, do you want to buy something?" no crap, ive just been staring at you for half an hour.

Exact same thing happened to me there. Crazy. Their ammo prices are way high, but I guess that's b/c they have a range. I bought like 4 boxes of PMC bronze there for $20/ea and saw them at Cherokee Gun later that week for $15/ea. Doh!

Exact same thing happened to me there. Crazy. Their ammo prices are way high, but I guess that's b/c they have a range. I bought like 4 boxes of PMC bronze there for $20/ea and saw them at Cherokee Gun later that week for $15/ea. Doh!

you should try tula-ammo $4.95 for 20 rds of .223... 50 rds 9mm is 9.95... steel casings and non reloadable but non corrosive... love it... only thing that will feed through my intratec tec-9 flawlesly with no jams

Back
Top Bottom