• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bullseye!

I was gonna post what he posted. You said Clyde had a "good range". I kind of figured u meant range of weapons, but since this thread was about discussing gun ranges it was confusing.

Understand the confusion now. And yes, I was referring to selection of firearms, etc.

Not all of us are as SMART as you War Eagle fans !!! HAHAHAHA.

you should try tula-ammo $4.95 for 20 rds of .223... 50 rds 9mm is 9.95... steel casings and non reloadable but non corrosive... love it... only thing that will feed through my intratec tec-9 flawlesly with no jams

Oh yes, I shoot Wolf sometimes. There's nothing like that cheap Russian stuff!

I went in to Bullseye once to purchase an AR 15 and stood there for 30 minutes and nobody even acknowledged I was there. Packed my hundred dollar bills and went to the Foxhole and spent $1700. Bullseye's customer service sux and the range is a scary place to me. If I want to shoot, I go to Trigger Time over on Spout Springs Road. The range is awesome and the employees are very friendly!!

I've shot at the new range in Monroe (The Trading Place) a couple of times now. Nice range and really good folks. Good prices, too. If it's close enough, give it a try.

One would think, that if Bullseye's group is less than arrogant, they will get ahold of this criticism and make some direct changes in these areas. but hey, thats just what I would do.

I went in to Bullseye once to purchase an AR 15 and stood there for 30 minutes and nobody even acknowledged I was there. Packed my hundred dollar bills and went to the Foxhole and spent $1700. Bullseye's customer service sux and the range is a scary place to me. If I want to shoot, I go to Trigger Time over on Spout Springs Road. The range is awesome and the employees are very friendly!!

I've had similiar experiences at BullsEye. They are always busy and you have to BEG for help. Trigger Time is NICE.

Back
Top Bottom