• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bumpfire stock prices

I would venture to say the people who are scooping them up and paying too dollar are betting the ATF will grandfather existing devices and only ban future manufacture thus causing the prices to steadily climb over time creating a healthy return on their investment.

I don't think anyone is paying a grand for a bumpfire stock because they think they need one or because they think they are cool. Those people would have bought one over the past year when they could be found for around 100 bucks everywhere.

I would venture to say the people who are scooping them up and paying too dollar are betting the ATF will grandfather existing devices and only ban future manufacture thus causing the prices to steadily climb over time creating a healthy return on their investment.

I don't think anyone is paying a grand for a bumpfire stock because they think they need one or because they think they are cool. Those people would have bought one over the past year when they could be found for around 100 bucks everywhere.

I’ve seen them posted as “pre ban” already, LOL

Haven't been on in a week or so. This crap is funny. Same with M855, 30rnd mags, any Ruskie crap, AR's in general and everything pew related at some point... Just gonna sit back and watch the freak show... But if someone actually buys your $99 bumpski stock for $1500 then good for you! You won the game!

Back
Top Bottom