Reaction score
Item Name: Burglary List of Stolen Pistols and Rifles

Zip Code: 30318

Item is for: Sale/Trade NOT SPECIFIED

Caliber: Multiple

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Gentlemen:

Good Afternoon, I am writing to put out a primary list of what I know is as been stolen.
My storage facility was burglarized and they did not get the safe, but did get some other pistols, rifles, and other things. I am posting a list and I have filed a police report, if you run across any of these items, please notify Atlanta Police Department they have the list as well, and I will update as required.

Sincere wishes for a happy holiday and a special thanks to Safecracka for being such a kind person and lending his expertise to my search for a bigger safe.

Sincere Thanks,

Shawn

Fellas, hope all is well. My Storage unit was hit on Thursday night, December 6, 2018. I got the call about noon on Friday. I have been dealing with the Police and Storage folks...Please keep an eye out on ODT.

1. FN PS90 5.7 S/N FN098946 4 Magazines, plus accessories and ammo

2. Noveske GEN III 300Blkout S/N B14495 Custom Trigger, Aimpoint T2 red dot, Custom Troy FDE Tritium Sigts Dopler, 3 Lancer Warfare Magazines,VTAC sling Daniel

3. Defense MK4V11 Kryptek 300Blkout S/N DDM4097840 Custom Trigger, Sig Sauer Romeo 4 red dot, hard case, 3 magpie magazines, VTAC Kryptek Sling

4. Walter P22 with Silencerco suppressor adaptor and 3 magazines S/N WA097714

5. Standard DP-12 Shotgun FDE S/N DP10015

6. Walther PPQ Navy - 3 magazines S/N FAU8395

7. Beretta 87 .22 - 3 magazines S/B C53406U

8. Sig Sauer Stainless Elite - 3 Magazines and accessories S/N 55B011749

9. Sig Emperor Scorpion Fastback - 3 Magazines and accessories + 4 Wilson Combat Elite Magazines 45 S/N 54B137161

10. Sig P229c 40 S&W 3 Magazines and accessories S/N 55B036927

11. Sig P320 FDE 9mm 3 (17 round) Magazines and accessories S/N 58B016477

12. FNX 45 Tactical (Black) - 4 magazines plus case and accessories case S/N FX3U095549

13. Beretta 87 .22 S/N C53406U

14. Glock 41 MOS 45 ACP - 4 Kriss Vector Magazines S/N ZVR547

This may NOT be a full list, just what I have been able to see thus far.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thank you for the well wises. I personally think it was an inside job. Mine was the only one hit by them cutting the actual locking mechanism that the lock attaches to. The lock itself requires a special tool to cut from what I understand. It has secure entry, passcode, but they are not redundant. you have a keyed access to the rear and the front doors. I've used them for quite awhile, never this kind of issue. Police said several units were hit over the past few weeks. They were negligent, they had several malfunctions of the gates and entries lately, which I reported and corrected when I could. They had notice, and never notified the patrons.

FWIW, Have you asked an attorney about a civil suit against the storage facility? If their security measures were inadequate, should they not be liable for at least some of the loss?

FWIW, Have you asked an attorney about a civil suit against the storage facility? If their security measures were inadequate, should they not be liable for at least some of the loss?
I just so happen to be one, I certainly plan on moving forward. They not only were negligent, but they, IMO, were willfully and deliberately indifferent about their negligence. I have evidence and I reported it prior to the burglary.

I have been involved in several storage unit break ins (not personally), and I'd say 90% of them are inside jobs one way or another.

One thing that struck me is reading old police reports on break ins, you never came across one that said "broke into storage unit, stoled bags of old clothes and worn out baby furniture." They will usually hit a unit with "good stuff."

Zip wheels are the universal key.

Man that really sucks. I hope your insurance covers the loss and those responsible are brought to justice. It would terrify me to have a safe in a spot that was burglarized. Whomever ot was now knows it's there and could come back for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom