• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burlington College Closing Due To "Crushing Debt" Incurred Under Bernie Sanders Wife

LOL. Boy, that's a really small strawman you just built.

How about this, search for the numbers of private post-secondary skewls that have gone out of biz or filed for bankruptcy in around the same time frrame (2007-2015). it's much bigger than your pool of peers of Ms. Sanders.

LOL. Boy, that's a really small strawman you just built.

How about this, search for the numbers of private post-secondary skewls that have gone out of biz or filed for bankruptcy in around the same time frrame (2007-2015). it's much bigger than your pool of peers of Ms. Sanders.

When attempting to use the straw man definition, one should understand the context of the discussion. Your suggestion is not relevant to this discussion of current presidential candidates. We're talking about vetting people who want to lead this nation, and who at one time, we held to a higher standard. But now we're just full of excuses for everything.

But relevant to the discussion, you might want to look into the history of this woman who most likely committed fraud in securing these loans. And if you still want to keep bringing other colleges into the discussion, then at least use a similar comparison.

Bill Clinton took 20+ flights on the private plane of a known pedophile with a "sex bed" in it. Maybe we should research how many other people are out there taking 20+ flights on the private plane of a known pedophile with a "sex bed" in it.... :rolleyes:

Come on. You can try a little harder at being contrarian just for contrarian's sake...

Not worth the effort. This time next month Sanders will be old(er) news, and we will be on to the main event and we can all hate on Hillery together (sung to the tune, Kumbya).

So using your rational I'd gather Trump's bankrupting 4 business's he owned and operated as the CEO have no bearing on his qualifications to become president citing your correlations and Bush's tenure at the helm of the Texas Rangers who were finally sold for a loss to friends of his Daddy's have no real meaning in the real world or just your twist on it. It all goes hand in hand you can't have it all but what she did is not relevant to the cause here or back then as stated it was what everyone was doing and many failed. BTW,She was the one cutting jobs initially and trying to keep the school afloat and I know of no one that has turned down a nice severance package,especially current and past politicians,sorry M'am just the real facts:),Not some garbage off a one sided newsource like Fauxnewscorp

So using your rational I'd gather Trump's bankrupting 4 business's he owned and operated as the CEO have no bearing on his qualifications to become president citing your correlations and Bush's tenure at the helm of the Texas Rangers who were finally sold for a loss to friends of his Daddy's have no real meaning in the real world or just your twist on it. It all goes hand in hand you can't have it all but what she did is not relevant to the cause here or back then as stated it was what everyone was doing and many failed. BTW,She was the one cutting jobs initially and trying to keep the school afloat and I know of no one that has turned down a nice severance package,especially current and past politicians,sorry M'am just the real facts:),Not some garbage off a one sided newsource like Fauxnewscorp

Then go pick one of the 10K+ Trump threads on this forum, and have at it. For all you know I may agree with you so you really have no clue what rational I'm using.

But this is a thread about the wife of a presidential candidate who is responsible for shutting down a college because she took out a huge loan to do a ridiculous expansion and she apparently lied about donor commitments to secure the loan - ie. fraud. Oh and it just so happens that her husband was/is a prominent politician in the state, and she walked away with a nice severance package for her incredible stupidity and possible fraud. And she didn't try anything to correct the mess she made because she was forced to resign.

"Documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation indicate that the wife of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders may have been able to use her clout to get away with loan fraud, nearly bankrupting the small college she was president of and collecting a sizable severance package in the process."

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Bernie Sanders’ Wife May Have Defrauded State Agency, Bank

Back
Top Bottom