• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burlington College Closing Due To "Crushing Debt" Incurred Under Bernie Sanders Wife

So a small private college goes bust 5 yrs after Sanders leaves and it's her fault,How about all those folks suing Trump University for fraud,Oh wait that doesn't count and he's actually the person running for President,not Sander's wife,funny thing about politics it can reach up and bite you and your electrical tape eyebrows right in the arse.BTW there have been quite a few college's closed since 2009 and most were being run in Republican states,lol

Closures 2009 to present
There's quite a few more colleges that should close. More young people should go to tech schools and learn how to fix things like cars and electronics. Or learn basic business management and economics. Screw the college campus scene where leftist professors convince your kids that YOU the one that is paying for the college education are the problem with the country. I've seen what's walking around at college in pajama pants and slippers. If those self absorbed D bags are the future then we're all screwed.

Then go pick one of the 10K+ Trump threads on this forum, and have at it. For all you know I may agree with you so you really have no clue what rational I'm using.

But this is a thread about the wife of a presidential candidate who is responsible for shutting down a college because she took out a huge loan to do a ridiculous expansion and she apparently lied about donor commitments to secure the loan - ie. fraud. Oh and it just so happens that her husband was/is a prominent politician in the state, and she walked away with a nice severance package for her incredible stupidity and possible fraud. And she didn't try anything to correct the mess she made because she was forced to resign.

"Documents obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation indicate that the wife of Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders may have been able to use her clout to get away with loan fraud, nearly bankrupting the small college she was president of and collecting a sizable severance package in the process."

Read more: EXCLUSIVE: Bernie Sanders’ Wife May Have Defrauded State Agency, Bank

If you expect me to read the daily squalor and expect it to be truthful and conclusive I'll tell you that rag is all about bullchit and has no idea what is going on in the REAL world,just another wannabe news source. I have noticed none " 0 " of the other news sources are reporting on this as it's not newsworthy having been so old,just another conservative wannabe rag trying to whistle up dixie :)

If you expect me to read the daily squalor and expect it to be truthful and conclusive I'll tell you that rag is all about bullchit and has no idea what is going on in the REAL world,just another wannabe news source. I have noticed none " 0 " of the other news sources are reporting on this as it's not newsworthy having been so old,just another conservative wannabe rag trying to whistle up dixie :)

I think it's pretty apparent that it wouldn't matter what source was shown to you, but you're more than welcome to search for yourself as there are plenty of news sources discussing the topic. In fact a complaint seeking an investigation of fraud has already been filed, but you go on defending, whatever it is your defending....

So a small private college goes bust 5 yrs after Sanders leaves and it's her fault,How about all those folks suing Trump University for fraud,Oh wait that doesn't count and he's actually the person running for President,not Sander's wife,funny thing about politics it can reach up and bite you and your electrical tape eyebrows right in the arse.BTW there have been quite a few college's closed since 2009 and most were being run in Republican states,lol

Closures 2009 to present

Appears there is more to the story than you would want to acknowledge. It was the $10 million property purchase that appears Jane greatly exaggerated having other people's money. Why some would even say she lied. :faint2:

I sincerely bet Bernie and Jane really, really wanted Trump to not win. It's not like Hildo would use this as leverage to get him to shut his pie hole and endorse her as the paid and bought DNC candidate.Hildo paid the bills and stacked the deck to screw Bernie out of an honest chance at the election. When the Bernie sections found out (Wikileaks) they booed Debbie Wassermann Schultz off the stage and before announcing Hildo as the candidate, they got up and walked out of the DNC. The media? Not a peep and quickly brushed in to the shadows as quickly as feasible. Debbie had to step down. Hey isn't she still in court?

Sir, you will hate ZeroHedge as they give away for too many factual details. The Roman Catholics in Burlington aren't very likely pleased either.

"Grand Jury Empaneled In $10 Million Fraud Probe Involving Jane And Bernie Sanders"

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...fraud-probe-involving-jane-and-bernie-sanders

Who the hell cares.jpg

Back
Top Bottom