• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Burris Xtreme Tactical Signature Rings. Has anyone used them?

As another option, Near Mfg will machine you a base with 10, 25, 45, or 75 MOA of cant.

http://www.nearmfg.com/products.htm
Yep, I'm already there. Just talked to the guys at Farrell Industries and I'll check out these folks, too. Farrell will do a custom base of any MOA. I'll be shooting Friday to figure out what more I need. If I zero at 200 yards using the top hash mark above the center cross-hair (10 MOA up) it should be roughly on with center at 625 yards. Then I'm going to find out how much down adjustment I have left in the scope. That will determine the elevation on the base and give me a total of 130 MOA of adjustment internally in combination with the reticle. I can make up the rest by reducing magnification to increase the value of each hash mark.

At least that's the theory. LOL!

Thanks, but I think I've got it all figured out.

Just ordered a custom 75 MOA base from Farrell Industries. I'll be able to maintain a 200 yard zero using the top of the recital, which is 10 MOA above center, and still be able to hold on target at 2500 yards with the bottom of the recital, all the up adjustment the scope has and slight reduction of magnification in the scope.

Theoretically. LOL!

chinese.gif

That's what I just read lol

Thanks, but I think I've got it all figured out.

Just ordered a custom 75 MOA base from Farrell Industries. I'll be able to maintain a 200 yard zero using the top of the recital, which is 10 MOA above center, and still be able to hold on target at 2500 yards with the bottom of the recital, all the up adjustment the scope has and slight reduction of magnification in the scope.

Theoretically. LOL!
Hope it works out. I have Farrell rings still on my G2 DMR and they are outstanding.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom