• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

West GA  Bush hogging, Food plots, and scraping driveways

Grunt.life838

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I am located in Newnan, Ga. I am able to bush hog and get your land cleaned up. I can turn ground for food plots and turn dirt for gardens. I also can get your driveways smoothed out, for those of you who have dirt drives that may or may not have some gravel on it! I have a 32 hp tractor, bucket, 5 foot box blade, 5 foot bush hog, and an all purpose plow. If you have trees the need to be cut down or that need to be hauled off I can take care of that as well.
Prices
-Within 40 miles from my location it is 150$ minimum for the first 3 hours. Additional hours are 35$ an hour.
-40-100 miles is 150$ minimum for the first 3 hours and 45$ for each additional hour.
-100 miles or more is 200$ minimum for the first three hours and 50$ each additional hour.
-If your within 40 miles and the job is 10 acres or more it is a flat fee of 35$ an hour if it's over 40 miles then we can work on the price.
I am a county firefighter/paramedic so my schedule is flexible. I have references available upon request.

Please contact me at 770 584 6867 cell or email at cmeacham@coweta.ga.us
Hope to hear from y'all!

ODT friend of mine - can't remember his handle! - does this sort of thing. I'll mention the thread to him in case he hasn't seen it yet.

Back
Top Bottom