• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushmaster BA50

Allsmiles

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
165   0
Reaction score
Anyone own one? I'm thinking about one and just wondering what I may be getting into. Its already set up with Mark4 and a BORS, some ammo and reloading set up. Don't really need it, but it has been on my wish list for a while.

I drooled on them for a while and found one in Chattanooga for a reasonable price. Then, I kept telling myself, you got a .338 Lapua Magnum and hardly shoot it (as it needs some yardage to stretch itself and was only getting it once a year on annual trips to South Dakota). The same would have been for the .50BMG - but I did so want one and the Bushmaster was available. (And ammo for the .50 was cheaper than the .338 !!!)

I've been looking at that ad. Good price and great gun from all the reviews. Best gun for the price until you move up the price tree to Cadex Tremor .50.

I have always told myself....338 lapua mag first...see if I really wanna go down that rabbit hole...you need a whole new press to load that ****.
Press comes with it. Don't really need it and don't know where I would shoot it very far. Just always had that itch.

Back
Top Bottom