• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushnell TRS-32 for $44.98

I ordered mine on 12/27 and have emailed them and also tried to find my order. It already cleared my acct. Just curious if I can track it.
You will get a email showing it shipped with a tracking number. Just be patience lol, it took right at 2 weeks for me to get the email and a few days after that to get the dot.

I got the trs 25 to put on my 357 mag. I believe someone on here said it would withstand the 357. I hope so. I hope it also mounts straight to the weigand mount.

I ordered a few of their Streamlight flashlights before Christmas. I never got a confirmation email. I subscribe to "UPS My choice" and they send me the tracking and shipping info. I had my flashlights in about 7 days. Never saw a thing from PSA.

Interesting. I tried the 10% off code three times yesterday, and it didn't work. Was going to pick up one for a friend. Figured it must have expired on the first. Hmmmm.

I have tried since new years as well and finally gave up and just ordered one two days ago. Went to order another today and the coupon worked....go figure.....so now I have 3 different bushnell optics coming to me from PSA.

Back
Top Bottom