• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Bushnell TRS-32 for $44.98

Since it appears they are out of stock, If anyone wants a trs-32, I got one just to check it out but am not gonna keep it... Just shoot me a pm ... (gonna put on the for sale forum when I get back in town on Thursday) Decided to stay with the TRS-25

Well, I finally got the two trs25s that I ordered on 12/20. They are neat little scopes. I read where people were putting them on their turkey guns. I was hoping that the base of the scope would just tighten up on the rib, but the rib is too narrow. Does anybody know what mount to use?

Well, I finally got the two trs25s that I ordered on 12/20. They are neat little scopes. I read where people were putting them on their turkey guns. I was hoping that the base of the scope would just tighten up on the rib, but the rib is too narrow. Does anybody know what mount to use?
Look a couple pages back there's a link for a medium UTG riser mount...btw I put one of these on my Benelli M4 without a mount and its holding Zero (so far) prolly 20 slugs through her as of now image.jpg

That looks good. I saw the post about the medium mount, and am planning to order one for my AR. However, I am wanting to put one on my Winchester 1300 turkey gun, which has a rib that measures about 3/8" wide. It looks like I would need some sort of low rise mount/adapter that would allow me to put the red dot on. Correct? I don't want to drill and tap the rib.

Me too. I went ahead and ordered the utg medium high mount but I don't need it because I will be mounting it straight to my weigand rail for the gp100. If any of yall was close I would sell it to you. I just got it the other day. Still in the package.

Back
Top Bottom