• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

But what about American companies spying on Americans?

If I understand the situation, and there was an article about a legit university study a few months ago:

TikTok doesn't just screw the user, it gets access you everything, everything on the phone or cloud. It gets all the contacts and their info, user names and passwords, photos, GPS data, etc.

I can't believe it's taken so long to discuss banning it, or that anyone with a brain would still be using it.

However, I'm not keen on any congressional law that allows the president (any president) to ban anything.

If I understand the situation, and there was an article about a legit university study a few months ago:

TikTok doesn't just screw the user, it gets access you everything, everything on the phone or cloud. It gets all the contacts and their info, user names and passwords, photos, GPS data, etc.

I can't believe it's taken so long to discuss banning it, or that anyone with a brain would still be using it.

However, I'm not keen on any congressional law that allows the president (any president) to ban anything.
The idiots voluntarily give them access because of their narcissism, lack of self-disciple and will power. Stupidity should hurt and like you said, I never want to give a President the ability to ban anything….except stupidity.

Back
Top Bottom