• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Butterfly nets for hunting meaty insects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
had a Kaw bayou 220 fun wheeler,recon 250,now a 350 Rancher.220 was the most fun to play with 250 for anything anywhere you wanted to go and the rancher is good for the roads and planted pines,hardwood areas you watch what you do.

Well thanks guys, the Recon electric shift sounds like it could be the one. Any problems in the spring getting the carbureted motor to crank ? I see injected isn’t available on this model.
If you run only non ethanol fuel in one you shouldn't have a problem starting. Even though my Pioneer is fuel injected, I still run ethanol free in it.

Recons are bulletproof. As stated already they are light and nimble. They fit in the back of a truck. They fit between tight spots in the woods. If stuck you get stuck pick the back end up and move it around.

If you need 4wd get a 90s honda 300 fourtrax 4x4 and upgrade it with a disconnect from 4wd for tight quarters. If you don't need 4wd...get a 90s honda fourtrax 2wd and love life. Best 4wheelers ever built. Been riding them my whole life and owned several other brands. That is my fave

The new Polaris sportsman 450 fuel injected
C4D13A60-6125-41EE-B13D-47FBD62C6DAF.jpeg
with EPS(electronic power steering) is awesome. No shifting and lots of power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom