• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Butterfly nets for hunting meaty insects ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Find an older Polaris Sportsman 335 model. They are awesome go-anywhere, do-anything machines that turn on a dime and are narrower than the bigger new machines. You should be able to get a really good condition one for around $1,000 or less, with fully functional AWD and winch, etc.

Aren't these 2 stroke motors ? If so, these are quite a bit more stinky exhaust and I'd mostly be in creeping speed, LOL !!
Absolutely not. They are single cylinder 4-stroke motors, hi-lo transmission and push button AWD. Smooth running and run forever. I have two, a 1999 and 2000 model that I've been using for 15+ years. Bullet proof and perfect for your needs.

i was always worried about the noise driving every animal out of your hunting spot and the fumes from the machine on your clothes.
I like to get into the woods quietly and not smell like exhaust but OTOH I’ve seen guys park their atv under a tree, drink a six pack on their stand, get sick and vomit, fall out of their tree, roll down the hill through their own vomit and have a monster buck walk right up to them and present a perfect broadside shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom