• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buy one get one free precision gongs (plus $10 referral credit, maybe...)

tfergusonracing

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
166   0
Reaction score
Shooting Targets 7 is running a bogo deal on their precision targets with code "pumpkin". Six 1" and two 2" cost me $13 plus shipping.

As friendly advice, do NOT use chains with gongs. They'll constantly get destroyed. Buy their rubber straps or use fire hose to hang them.

If you use the following referral link, you'll also get a $10 credit for signing up. I think you can get the credit and use the promo code, but I'm not positive on that (hence the "maybe" in the title.)

https://shootingtargets7.com/store/?ref=aWhLaWVFRVRLV0k9

I've been using their 1/2" ipsc bullseye torso target for several years now. 300wm on down she's taken it all like a champ, the only tiny divot from a hot loaded 5.56 from 50yds and even then it will barely hang a nail. For the $90ish I paid for it, plus all the other gongs and targets I've gotten and the free shipping...unless they go tits up it will be the only place I buy targets from.

Thanks, I just ordered 3 2"x3/8, 2 3"x3/8, and 2 3"x1/2 for total of $31.57. Should be a lot of fun shooting suppressed 22lr at these and bigger stuff at the 1/2".

Back
Top Bottom