• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

I have been making knives for over 14 years now and I have never asked for a deposit. My customers never pay until they see what I have made them and if it meets their expectation!
Its too bad that a bad apple has turned up as most knifemakers I know are more than willing to be honest and earn credibility.

I have been making knives for over 14 years now and I have never asked for a deposit. My customers never pay until they see what I have made them and if it meets their expectation!
Its too bad that a bad apple has turned up as most knifemakers I know are more than willing to be honest and earn credibility.

Yep!

This guy is the first bad experience I've ever had, unfortunately.. hes a knife assembler. I'm still waiting on my knives from him by the way :flypig:

Dont know how all of this turned out for you OP. But, if you mailed the knife and have in writing the agreement, you may be able to get the post office involved for mail fraud. Just a thought and something to maybe look into .

Unfortunately all of our correspondence was done via Instagram... and, once he blocked me, all those messages were either deleted, or just became inaccessible to me.

The way it turned out is just like it sounds. I sent him a 250-300$ knife, he promptly sold it on his IG page.... and he sent me none of the things he promised in return. He was going to send me two knives for the one I gave him, and a 3rd "bonus" knife to test out, and 'review' if you will.... Of course, nothing turned out that way :) Only positive was, lesson learned.

Unfortunately all of our correspondence was done via Instagram... and, once he blocked me, all those messages were either deleted, or just became inaccessible to me.

The way it turned out is just like it sounds. I sent him a 250-300$ knife, he promptly sold it on his IG page.... and he sent me none of the things he promised in return. He was going to send me two knives for the one I gave him, and a 3rd "bonus" knife to test out, and 'review' if you will.... Of course, nothing turned out that way :) Only positive was, lesson learned.
Doubt it will bring any comfort?? But it's cost me more than that to get rid of useless liars

Back
Top Bottom