• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

Just want to update this thread to let everyone know that I got a random mesage from Charlie / Edmondson Elite early this morning. He has sent me reimbursement via paypal & said he still wants to send me a knife...

Honor/Honesty doesn't have a statute of limitations, regardless of what happened between him and I personally; or how much time has passed. He made it right in the long run, and the honorable thing for me to do is let everyone know that this has been squashed.

this popped up "first" and you still made the purchase?? I had direct contact with ed and he lied his ass off about how he had made everything good here. So....who's the immature , loudmouth, keyboard warrior that needs to mind his own? maybe he's partial to northerners? Thank you for serving our country and i hope if you continue to deal with scum that your luck holds up
That was probably old charlie himself lying about the deal and stealing a little glory.

Just want to update this thread to let everyone know that I got a random mesage from Charlie / Edmondson Elite early this morning. He has sent me reimbursement via paypal & said he still wants to send me a knife...

Honor/Honesty doesn't have a statute of limitations, regardless of what happened between him and I personally; or how much time has passed. He made it right in the long run, and the honorable thing for me to do is let everyone know that this has been squashed.

While I hate to hear that it's taken this long at least you are back to $0 on the money that you are out of....some people take stance on a bad decision and dig in out of stubbornness...just better and easier to admit you are wrong, take your lumps, and make it right....

if he sends a knife that would be a bonus....and may get you closer to even on time spent and general pissoffedness!! been following this post for a while....glad to hear it's swung back to your favor!

Back
Top Bottom