• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer beware - Edmondson Elite / Charlie Edmondson

Dangum.I worked with Fred King (King's Edge Cartersville) at CPC for 8yrs and my Uncle Larry Day used to build Bowie's only. So I know a little bout the time it takes specially when forging but that's not even the issue here, LYING,LYING,& LYING some more. It's just STUPID. He could'a said look Man I got 20 people ahead of you and some Celebs that came in after you so it's gonna be a year before I get that knife to you. But NO , You Can't Fix Stupid, He Might Can?

Somebody takes me for $200 you bet your ass I'm getting my money back...one way or another

I'm not entirely sure what I could do other than actually take him to small claims court. Which would be just as inconvenient for me @ this point.

The best thing about it (not that he was ever sending me anything) my address was sent through IG. He blocked me on IG, when you do that. The message chain is gone. Which means he no longer has my mailing addy. Honestly at this point. You couldn't pay me to own one of his knives. The only thing he could do to make this right by me is send me the $ my knife was worth. And that's roughly 200$

Back
Top Bottom