• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyer Beware !!

eli'sbook

Default rank <2500 posts Lifetime Supporter
ODT Junkie!
351   0
Reaction score
N. E. Henry County between Stockbridge & Conyers
Hope this is not a bother to any of the great ODT members and if I posted in the wrong place can one of the admins please move it to the correct posting area.

A friend told me their home in Covington, Ga. was broke into and the DIRTBAG SCUM SUCKERS ransacked their house, the following firearms were only a part of the items STOLEN from them - if you come in contact with any of these please call the POLICE !!!

1. Mossberg 500, 12 Gauge, Serial #: H937547
2. Glock 19 9mm, Serial #: CDP637US
3. LLama 45 ACP, Model Mini Max, Serial #: 71-04-12495-00

Hope this is not a bother to any of the great ODT members and if I posted in the wrong place can one of the admins please move it to the correct posting area.

A friend told me their home in Covington, Ga. was broke into and the DIRTBAG SCUM SUCKERS ransacked their house, the following firearms were only a part of the items STOLEN from them - if you come in contact with any of these please call the POLICE !!!

1. Mossberg 500, 12 Gauge, Serial #: H937547
2. Glock 19 9mm, Serial #: CDP637US
3. LLama 45 ACP, Model Mini Max, Serial #: 71-04-12495-00

Thanks for the info... I'll keep an eye out!! That really sucks... I think this is an excellent place to post that type of information... anyone that has an item stolen should post it here so we can keep an eye out for it.

wow...hope they catch them soon!! Also kuddos for keeping the serial numbers down!! you would be surprised at how many people don't do this! Do this for your other more expensive items in the house too (big screen tvs etc...).

Back
Top Bottom