• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buyers can't say "GLWS" or start eating popcorn, per some rules some where, but what about sellers--

8974647397_023ac69dc8_o.gif

I guess glws makes some people uncomfortable .

Or even naseous ...lol

There should be an option on ODT to request a special icon under your avatar.

Basically by requesting this icon, you're telling everybody else on the site "I'm a big boy and I can handle anything that anybody wants to say to me or post in my listings".

In order to talk **** to, or about somebody with the "big boy" icon under their avatar, YOU have to also have the "big boy" icon on your account. That way they can defend themselves and dish all the hell right back at you.

Once you've accepted the "big boy" icon, you CANNOT have it removed EVER. You have to be a big boy from then on.

Y'all mods work out all the details and let me know when the "big boy" icon is ready and I'll be the first to request it on my account.

I want all the popcorn and "GLWS" posts on my ads that I can get.

It takes my ad straight back to the top, where it can be seen by more potential customers.

Oh, and I'm sure payneed payneed can whip up a cool "big boy" icon just as long as he doesn't come up with something that get's him sued by Shoney's. LMAO!

There should be an option on ODT to request a special icon under your avatar.

Basically by requesting this icon, you're telling everybody else on the site "I'm a big boy and I can handle anything that anybody wants to say to me or post in my listings".

In order to talk **** to, or about somebody with the "big boy" icon under their avatar, YOU have to also have the "big boy" icon on your account. That way they can defend themselves and dish all the hell right back at you.

Once you've accepted the "big boy" icon, you CANNOT have it removed EVER. You have to be a big boy from then on.

Y'all mods work out all the details and let me know when the "big boy" icon is ready and I'll be the first to request it on my account.

I want all the popcorn and "GLWS" posts on my ads that I can get.

It takes my ad straight back to the top, where it can be seen by more potential customers.

Oh, and I'm sure payneed payneed can whip up a cool "big boy" icon just as long as he doesn't come up with something that get's him sued by Shoney's. LMAO!

I would help... but I've been filtered. :pound:
bigboy.jpg bigboy2.jpg bigboy3.jpg
bigboy4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom