• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying a 5x8 trailer. how do I tag it?

Just stay in the left driving slower than everybody else and you'll never get pulled over. You'll get the bird a lot but no ticket :D

If in doubt just call the local tag office with the VIN and the name of the guy you’re buying It from

They should be able to tell you if any additional steps are needed,or if that paperwork will suffice

As another poster said,make certain the VIN on trailer and title match up

If in doubt just call the local tag office with the VIN and the name of the guy you’re buying It from

They should be able to tell you if any additional steps are needed,or if that paperwork will suffice

As another poster said,make certain the VIN on trailer and title match up

Call the tag office?? Do they even answer? I remember years ago you’d wait for 20-30 mins plus and then the morons wouldn’t understand what you were asking. Maybe things have improved ?

Call the tag office?? Do they even answer? I remember years ago you’d wait for 20-30 mins plus and then the morons wouldn’t understand what you were asking. Maybe things have improved ?

Go to the tag office, they will give you a little VIN tag, you walk outside, pop rivet it on, walk back inside and they come out and see its been attached, takes like 10 minutes when I didn it in Gwinnett.

That is COOL!!! With that roof collecting the suns rays you will be back on the grid, selling surplus electricity. :)

That's the plan, also looking at Used Tesla battery packs, they are 50 times more powerful than a single lead acid battery at the same weight. Only a measly $2k each used on ebay.

I would love to be able to charge up, take off for a long weekend and have all the power I need from batteries for AC, lights wifi, etc. Heat is from propane, and stove will be propane. AC takes the most juice.

Back
Top Bottom