• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying Land

Told my wife I hate it but it seems if we decide to buy instead of build we will likely be moving from a starter home to a slightly newer starter home.

Since y’all are on the South side & have mentioned all the whatnot on the South Side, Woodbury/Warm Springs & Brooks/Woosley is nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Buddy I drive through towns every day I never knew existed. I'm headed to Montgomery via Macon tomorrow and I will see more places I've never heard of.

There’s some nice area down between Macon & Columbus: I cant go there anymore.

Alabama or extreme West Georgia is Hard to Beat.

I've honestly never minded Carrollton as a whole. Nice college town atmosphere with good bars and hang outs. Good roadways and a nice clean feel when you're in the shopping districts. We just prefer to spend all of our free time in the mountains and feel like living there would probably save us from driving to Blue Ridge, Clayton, Blairsville and Ellijay on a regular basis.

I've honestly never minded Carrollton as a whole. Nice college town atmosphere with good bars and hang outs. Good roadways and a nice clean feel when you're in the shopping districts. We just prefer to spend all of our free time in the mountains and feel like living there would probably save us from driving to Blue Ridge, Clayton, Blairsville and Ellijay on a regular basis.

Oh Don’t move Here!

I was just mentioning the more rural areas that probably won’t grow too much over the next 20 years.

Since y’all are on the South side & have mentioned all the whatnot on the South Side, Woodbury/Warm Springs & Brooks/Woosley is nice.

Brooks and surrounding areas is actually a great place to get into I believe. My cousin got into a foreclosure years ago right before the growth began out there and when she was ready to sell it was a breeze.

Oh Don’t move Here!

I was just mentioning the more rural areas that probably won’t grow too much over the next 20 years.

Carrollton is far enough from the interstate I think it will continue it's slow growth. It's the towns that are centered around an interstate that are certainly doomed.

Oh Don’t move Here!

If I had it do over again I would move to very rural ALA. I live in rural SW Carroll Co and really try to stay out of Carrollton as it is growing pretty fast.

If I had it do over again I would move to very rural ALA. I live in rural SW Carroll Co and really try to stay out of Carrollton as it is growing pretty fast.

Say What?!!

SW Carroll County?

Mayhaps We be neighborcousins.

Say What?!!

SW Carroll County?

Mayhaps We be neighborcousins.

You already asked where I lived via PMs and I know where you live. Remember I told you that we are good friends with Smitty and Linda?

Back
Top Bottom