• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Buying powder local

IMG_0161.JPG
Solid hook at Georgia arms, thanks Woodstock

anywhere with a price list for Ga Arms on their components? they used to have a listing on the website of their lead bullets and prices but the new site doesn't really have any component prices listed..

anywhere with a price list for Ga Arms on their components? they used to have a listing on the website of their lead bullets and prices but the new site doesn't really have any component prices listed..
Yeah that website needs attention, never been real informative.

The prices are reasonable to me, most powder is about $24, I didn't look at the bullet prices, you can give them a call, they are great to deal with
I haven't bought powder or primers in several years because I stocked up when you could get 4 lb around $55
Any way seems good to me and no hazmat fee

Cabela's has had pretty good stock and believe it or not, they are very competitive with their powders. Someone in corporate must not have got the memo that they were actually priced pretty good.

I've also bought components from Dan Hunphreys, can't recall his screen name. He's in Powder Springs, website is Georgia Gun and Ammo. He'll have what you need and priced well. Lastly I also used Patriot Arms and Supply in Powder Springs ( @Patriot Arms and Supply ). He can take care of you as well.

Why do all the hoods buy white powder, and we are looking for black colored powder?

Having worked in the HOOD for about 29 years I think I may be able to answer that!
the only way to identify IF your buddy is a crack head like you is to use a white powder substance, Black/ smokelsss powder will not show up usually for rapid identification of Friend/foe..

Back
Top Bottom