• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

It took about a year for ADMU to go away on the Challengers when they first came out, but that was a much higher-volume car. I honestly think Chevy will sell so many of these that you will be paying ADMU for years on them, with waiting lists for the cooler models.

Getting Ferrari performance for the cost of a Jeep or a optioned-out pickup is just too good for folks who want something like this to pass up.

i dig the looks but i just cant even imagine how many of these are going to end up in ditches strictly due to the mid engine design. i've driven a couple mid engine cars and they are always the most free to spin things in the world, its an awesome platform but its also the one that will bite you the fastest if you screw up.

i dig the looks but i just cant even imagine how many of these are going to end up in ditches strictly due to the mid engine design. i've driven a couple mid engine cars and they are always the most free to spin things in the world, its an awesome platform but its also the one that will bite you the fastest if you screw up.

Snap oversteer will get you on MR cars

Bought a brand new 2007 corvette in october 2006. Red and a manual trans.
Honestly, I loved the car but it was a royal PAIN IN THE BUTT to drive around metro.
1. Manual trans and the clutch effort was a little on the stiff side
2. Everyone, I mean EVERYONE wanted to race. From Civics to Dually's towing trailers. Ridiculous.

Ended up selling the car after 1.5 years. :(

I'd definitely consider this C8 vette, but will ABSOLUTELY BE AUTOMATIC. I'll never do another manual transmission again, unless it is strictly for a track. And honestly, regardless of what you may think, these latest automatics are FASTER and MORE CONSISTENT for 99.8% of the drivers out there.

its about time we catch up to the rest of the performance world with mid engine platforms.
this has been a plan since the 70's
mid engine cars handle better..

Back
Top Bottom