• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

C8 corvette

2020-chevrolet-corvette-c8-106-1563510640.jpg

Reactions: STI
Well in the disappointment of no manual and another year plus before the grandsport, hellcat it is.

Hope they produce a manual eventually.

Maybe i'm getting old (45) but I'd rather have an automatic.
...........and I am a car enthusiast. :doh:
I have an auto for daily duties, racing duties would nod to autos as well. I want a manual for the experience. Makes it more immersive to me and that to me is the point of a casual fun car.

So, a base 1LT msrp $59,995 but can't get for a year or more
............................-vs-
Base 2LT msrp $67,995 with Jan-Feb delivery

The difference for 8 grand?... heads-up display

GM is really LOL'ing at anyone who wants to be first :lol:

I predicted that none would be available for $60k

In the articles they gush about the square steering wheel

Like copying the steering wheel from a 62 Chrysler is something to be proud of

If GM sells every 2LT and 3LT produced through July-August next year, then even if they do get around to building base 1LT's late next year, they'll probably be titled as 2021 year models, and I read some rag on Tuesday that claimed GM's 2021 Stingray prices will be bumped across all 3 trim levels. So unfortunately, a fair chance that you'll be correct :(

I think the whole thing is a mistake

I think Bumping the price $20-25k so they can make a mid engine car is a bad idea and will result is a lot less sales

I think the whole thing is a mistake

I think Bumping the price $20-25k so they can make a mid engine car is a bad idea and will result is a lot less sales
not sure on that.
Ever price a dang gone pickup truck. To get any real options they are $50-60k for a 1/2 and UP.
The 3/4-1 ton diesel trucks run $60,000 to $90,000. It's a freaking PICKUP truck.

If I could get an 1LT for $60,000 within the next six months I'd put a deposit in on it TODAY. Right here, right now.
People will "have to have it" so they are willing to option it out and pay top dollar.
Not me, I'm cheap - not broke.

Back
Top Bottom